Monday, July 7, 2014

Back to Otakon Artist Alley and More Sketches

I'm going back to Otakon!

I got lucky and got a spot in the Artist Alley for Otakon 2014!
Like last year, I'll be selling prints, Memehats, and Tivara (a short, original comic).  I'll be making a few changes so that I won't run into the same issues.  I'll have some new prints and I'll also be doing on-the-spot commissions!

Come see me and Rachel's Rupees at Table Z-03!

It's been a while since my last post, and I've done a few things since.  So, along with a short update on my Otakon situation and plans, I also have a few pieces of art at the bottom.


Last year, I attended Otakon's Artist Alley on behalf of my Zeldanime Team.

This time, I will be attending for myself (accompanied by Rachel's Rupees) with new artwork and I will also be doing on-the-spot commissions! Better yet, I will also have reduced prices than last year with bundle options, as well! 

Here is a list of what I will have to offer at Otakon 2014: 

Fist of Thunder

Harley Quinn (Arkham)

Beast Machine (original)


Link - Master Sword by Jessica G
(Print without logo)

The Great Fairy

Zeldanime - Episode 1 Cover by Monette N & myself
(Print without logo)
Zelda by Jessica G

Castle Fountain by Erin F.

Ganon by Jessica G
  • An original comic short illustrated by me, written by John K.
  • At-table commissions (Pen/ink & Copic markers)
  • I will have a reserve/mailing list for Zeldanime - Episode 1 as well!
  • Memehats!
Can't wait!
Hope to see you there! Definitely come by and say hello!

Come see us at Table Z-03!

And now, more artwork!

(Warning: Artistic Nudity)

Princess Zelda
Tetra

Batman (Dark Knight)

Quick figure/light study (digital)
Friends! 2

Style Practice

No comments:

Post a Comment